The Pearl Island
- The Pearl Island was designed and developed on 4 million sq m of reclaimed land by the Master Developer “United Development Company” (UDC). The island is one of the largest mixed-use developments in the Middle East. The neighborhood is divided into ten architecturally distinct suburbs inspired by the most charming Mediterranean cities.
- The Pearl Island is considered an iconic site that embodies smart and sustainable features, offers an eclectic mix of residences, retail, F&B and entertainment outlets and houses Doha’s fastest growing community.
- Lusail City is another masterplanned project in Qatar about 23 km from Doha. Lusail is a sustainable and comprehensively planned city signifying Qatar’s social and economic progress on a grand scale. Once completed more than 200,000 residents will live in Lusail’s scenic surroundings, with 170,000 people expected to work in the city’s different districts, and 80,000 expected to visit its entertainment and recreation facilities.
- Lusail City’s 19 districts will encompass not only new residential, commercial, hospitality, and retail opportunities, but a full array of community needs, complete with schools, mosques, medical facilities, sport, entertainment and shopping centers.
West Bay Lagoon
- Located in the upmarket and trendy West Bay area of Doha, this district is a man-made large blue water lagoon with natural characteristics and islands. The exclusive gated community West Bay Lagoon perfectly incorporates the lagoon’s ample waterfront with a private neighborhood setting and is home to a variety of villa designs that reflect the unique Islamic and Gulf architectural sensibilities.
- West Bay Lagoon is offering residents private/ public beaches, small park areas, playgrounds, sport facilities, gazebos, retail outlets and community mosques. The district is ideal for all those who want to enjoy a tranquil residential sea life in close proximity to Doha’s most important business districts.
- Doha’s eclectic skyline rises behind the promenade lining the Persian Gulf in the city neighborhood known as West Bay. It is the central business district of Doha, with different headquarters, and ministries but also many international 5* hotels and luxury residential towers.
- There are even more advantages of living in West Bay. Shopping in West Bay for instance is a luxurious experience. Find French delights in the elegant Galeries Lafayette in the northern Katara area. Nearby, the Pearl-Qatar offers a lovely blend of residences, shops and restaurants. Shop at the Gate Mall and City Center for fashion items and your daily needs.
West Bay is also home to many international schools, prime medical facilities and the International Exhibition Centre. Soon West Bay’s sea line will be converted into a long sandy public beach with sport facilities and a bike track.
- Msheireb Downtown is the world’s first sustainable city centre regeneration development, that sought to revive the old commercial district with a new architectural language which is modern, yet inspired by traditional Qatari heritage and architecture – its proportion, simplicity, space, light, layering, ornament and response to climate. Developed under the patronage of H.H. Shaikha Moza Nasser Al Misnad and Qatar Foundation the strategic objective of Msheireb Downtown is to become a new social and civic hub in the city centre – a place where it is enjoyable to live, work, shop, visit, and spend time with family and friends.
- Msheireb Downtown is divided into five broad quarters that are fully supported through an intrinsic mix of hospitality, retail, residential, commercial and civic offerings. The five quarters comprise offices, the city’s key extended government area, luxurious residential units, green spaces, an international academy, community mosques, state-of-the-art retail spaces, treasured cultural offerings, an extensive café culture and world-class dining and hotel options – all within minutes of one another.
Rest of Doha
- Doha has many different areas to live aside of the more glamourous areas such as West Bay and The Pearl Island. Two of them are Al Sadd and Al Waab.
- Al Sadd was the most desirable place to live in Qatar for many years. Over the recent past, it became busier. However, it still has its charm, though, with beautiful apartments surrounded by every imaginable convenience. From shopping malls and cafés to essential services and hospitals, everything is nearby and if you’re willing to spend a little extra time in traffic to get in and out of the area, you’ll enjoy all the perks of living in a vibrant city.
- Al Waab is the preferred choice for families. Slightly away from central Doha and located off Salwa Road, the district is a peaceful locale in a strategic location. There are luxurious compounds with beautifully furnished homes for all pocket sizes. A huge variety of schools and nurseries is located in Al Waab and the Aspire Zone with its huge green park as well as the famous shopping mall Villaggio are just around the corner.
Our agents will be happy to share more information about the remaining districts upon request.